ACCOUNT HOLDERS MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER AND BETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM AN UNDER 18.
All accounts are opened subject to age verification, bets may be placed but no payment of winnings will be made until age verification has been obtained.
Maximum payment terms apply and are set out in detail in Rule 5.
A bet taken in error after the result of the event concerned is known or after NaijaBet has ceased to take bets on the race or event will be void.
Additional reasons for a bet being declared void are contained in the individual rules relating to the bet type or event concerned.
These rules, effective from 1 September 2009 replace all rules issued prior to this date. The placing of a bet with NaijaBet will be deemed acceptance of these rules, which NaijaBet may add to or amend at any time.
Subject to these rules, bets are accepted for:
- Sporting events indicated by NaijaBet
- Selected non-sporting events indicated by NaijaBet
Any bet placed in line with these rules on a valid open account may only be amended or cancelled by agreement of NaijaBet
NaijaBet reserves the right to rectify mistakes and or adjust any price quoted in error. Where NaijaBet considers there to be evidence or reasonable suspicion of unfair price manipulation, match or event rigging, the right is reserved to declare bets void or withhold settlement pending the result of any subsequent investigation.
NaijaBet reserves the right to decline all or part of any bet offered and to close an account without explanation. A bet taken in error after an account has been closed or suspended will be void.
NaijaBet may at any time set off any positive balance on your account against any amount owed by you to any company within the NaijaBet group.
It is your responsibility as an Account Holder to ensure that you comply with any laws applicable to betting in the location that you are located when a bet is placed. NaijaBet does not accept responsibility for any action resulting from your use of its online betting operation from jurisdictions where betting may be illegal.
In every one of these cases NaijaBet reserves the right to cross out every one of the wagers acknowledged containing such a blunder, or to rectify the oversight made, re-settling every one of the wagers at the right spreads or terms that ought to have been accessible at the time that the wager was set without the error. Making the same wager more than once is not permissible and would be viewed as a scheme to manipulate our system. This would lead to all such repeated wagers being cancelled (even if they have been settled), and the closure and forfeiture of the funds in the account.
NaijaBet reserves the right to limit, restrict or decline wagers.
It is your responsibility as an Account Holder to ensure that your credit card or debit card issuer allows the card to be used for betting purposes. NaijaBet does not accept responsibility for any action taken by your card issuer against you for use of the card to obtain betting services.
NaijaBet reserves the right to reclaim any erroneously transferred monies relating to incorrect settlement of bets.
Users must NOT operate more than one account, NaijaBet reserve the right to block multiple accounts belonging to a user.
As an Account Holder you are responsible for all bets placed on your account where the correct Username and Password have been stated, therefore in your own interests you should never divulge your Username and Password or account number to any third party.
- All deposits (and bonuses where applicable) into users accounts must be used to place bets before they can be drawn.
- Bets are settled following confirmation of official results and after settlement, returns from bets can be used for the payment or part payment of subsequent bets placed on the same day.
- Should you disagree with the settlement of any item contained in your account, details of the disputed item should be notified to NaijaBet Customer Care by e-mail: [email protected]
- As an Account holder, you must notify any change of address or any change to your personal details to NaijaBet Customer Care. NaijaBet does not accept responsibility for any transactions declined by a card issuer where we have not been advised of the correct card details.
- NaijaBet will take no additional charges from your credit card for using our service, however some credit card providers may treat your deposit transactions with an online betting/gaming site as a cash withdrawal and charge you accordingly within their terms and conditions. NaijaBet cannot accept liability for any credit card charges you may incur.
Minimum of ₦200 stakes apply to bets on all accounts and are displayed where applicable.
The maximum payment to any one account, in respect of any one day’s Internet betting is ₦5,000,000 with any exceptions as listed below:
|Rich List Coupon|
|Bets which include one or more selections not covered above, but excluding Australian football.||₦1,000,000|
|American Football, Athletic World Championships, Boxing, Cricket, Motor Racing, Olympic Games, Rugby League Club matches and Internationals, Rugby Union Club matches and Internationals, Golf Tours, Snooker, Tennis.||₦100,000|
|Baseball MLB, Basketball NBA, Ice Hockey NHL.||₦50,000|
|Sports not covered above.||₦25,000|
NaijaBet will not knowingly accept bets with a potential liability exceeding the above maximum payments, however in the event of a bet being accepted with a higher liability, the above maximum payments will still apply.
*‘Covered in full’ means full Betting Shows, ‘Off’ announcements and race-by-race results announced by the official broadcaster.
** Where we have reason to believe that a number of bets containing the same selection(s) originate from one customer or group or syndicate of customers acting in concert, NaijaBet reserves the right to restrict the total payment of all bets combined to the single maximum payment contained in these rules
Sports Betting is subject to the Rules of NaijaBet together with the following additions:
- In all events the presentation of medals etc will be deemed as the equivalent of the ‘Weighed-in’ announcement with any subsequent disqualifications or amended results disregarded. Where a presentation of medals etc is not conducted, bets will be settled as ‘First past the Post’.
Where the same selection is taken to win two or more events, reduced odds may apply, in all other cases multiple bets are settled at the confirmed odds and terms, on the same basis as bets at Starting Price, however where the success of one selection affects the winning chances of another selection in multiple bets, the stakes concerned will be divided equally where the selections clash.
e.g. Trebles become Doubles and Doubles become Singles etc.
- Unless stated to the contrary all bets are accepted as ‘All in compete or not’, therefore bets involving selections which do not take part in the race / event concerned are lost.
Where the success of one selection affects the winning chances of another selection in multiple bets, the stakes concerned will be divided equally where the selections clash.
e.g. Trebles become Doubles and Doubles become Singles etc.
- Where each-way betting is offered on an event, the place terms available at the time of the bet being placed apply. In the event of an each-way bet being accepted in error where ‘Win Only’ betting is offered, the place part of the bet will go on to win.
- Should a race or event be postponed, bets will stand until the race / event is decided. Ante-post betting on sporting events is defined as bets placed up to and including the day of the event concerned.
- Bets for a race or an outright event are accepted all in compete or not, therefore bets involving athletes who do not compete will be lost.
- In match betting where odds are offered for the outright win betting, unless otherwise requested, bets will be settled at the appropriate odds as being for the outright win.
- Outright Betting: Bets are settled in line with the results announced by NBA/ NCAAB and bets stand regardless of team relocation, team name change, team schedule changes, length of season or team participation in the league.
- Division Betting: Each team in the respective Division must complete a minimum of 70 regular season games otherwise bets will be void. In the event of a tie, NBA tie-break rules will determine the Division winner.
- Conference Betting: Each team in the respective Conference must complete a minimum of 70 regular season games otherwise bets will be void. The teams which progress to the NBA Championship will be deemed the winners of their respective Conferences.
- Game Betting: Bets on games not played on the scheduled date will be void. A minimum 45 minutes of play (excluding first-half betting) must take place or bets will be void. Overtime (if played) counts for determining the winner of each market.
- First Half Betting: In the event of the first half not being completed bets will be void.
- Specials - Highest Scoring Game: Bets on games not played on the scheduled date will be void. A minimum 45 minutes of play must take place or bets will be void. Only games contained in the Daily Special count and Overtime (if played) counts. Dead Heat rules apply where applicable.
- Specials – Highest Scoring Player / Player Match Bets: selected player must be ‘dressed to play’ and see court time, otherwise bets will be void Only named players count. Overtime (if played) counts. Dead Heat rules apply where applicable.
- In the event of a contest being postponed, bets will stand for a period of 30 days inclusive of the original scheduled contest date.
- Should the opponent be changed in a contest, bets will be void.
- Where round-by-round betting is offered and a boxer fails to answer the bell for a round, the other boxer shall be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round.
- Where a contest ends in a draw, bets on both contestants will be lost.
- Should the scheduled number of rounds be changed, “round-by-round” bets will be void.
- Bets for Win on points are winners only when the full scheduled number of rounds have been completed.
- Betting on matches affected by the weather will be settled in line with the official result, provided that in the case of Test matches, at least one ball has been bowled.
- Bets on a Test Match will be void if the match is abandoned due to the weather before a ball has been bowled or no further play takes place subsequent to the bet being placed, or a match is abandoned due to reasons other than the weather.
- In the event of a Tie in a Test match, bets will be settled as being a Draw.
- In the event of a Tie in a One-day League match, dead heat rules will apply.
- In the event of a Tie in a Cup match, the team progressing to the next round will be considered the winner.
- County Championship matches ending in a draw will be void.
- Bets for Top Batsman apply only to the first innings of a match.
- Bets for Top Batsman in matches affected by the weather will stand providing that in the case of One Day International matches, the team concerned had the opportunity to bat for a minimum of 20 overs and in the case of Limited Over domestic matches, the team concerned had the opportunity to bat for a minimum 50% of their scheduled overs.
- Bets for Top Batsman not in the named starting eleven will be void, however bets on players named in the starting eleven but who do not bat will be lost.
- Where the scheduled number of matches in series betting is not completed, bets will be void unless the actual number of matches played is sufficient to determine the series.
- Betting-In-Play: Where a batsman retires injured, bets for ‘next-man-out’ will be void.
Football betting is subject to the Rules of NaijaBet together with the following additions:
- Singles and upwards are accepted on all matches unless otherwise stated.
- All bets including correct scores are for 90 minutes play (including injury time) unless otherwise stated and agreed at the time of placing the bet, therefore extra time if played does not count.
- Bets are only accepted on matches where we offer odds. Any bet accepted in error for a match where we are not offering odds will be void with multiple bets standing for the remaining matches on which we are offering odds.
- Where the success of one selection affects the winning chances of another selection in multiple bets, the stakes concerned will be divided equally where the selections clash e.g. trebles will become doubles, and doubles will become singles etc, however special (Scorecast) prices are available for the combined First Goalscorer and Correct Score in matches where we offer odds for both the First Goalscorer and the Correct Score.
- Where the same team is taken to win two or more events, reduced odds will apply, in all other cases multiple bets are settled at the odds and terms on the same basis as bets at Starting Price or voided outrightly.
- Should the venue printed on our published list be reversed or changed to a neutral ground, or the team plays a different opponent, bets will be void.
Bets for Divisional Championships will be settled on the league tables published at the end of the season to include any points deductions applied by the league prior to the end of the season.
Divisional play-off’s or points deducted after the end of the season will not count.
- Match Specials are accepted for all Premier League and live TV matches as Singles only. In the event of a multiple bet being accepted in error, stakes will be divided equally and settled as singles bets.
First or Last Goalscorer Betting
- The First Goalscorer or Last Goalscorer will be as declared by the Press Association (PA) immediately following the match with any subsequent change by the PA disregarded.
- Bets for First or Last Goalscorer who do not play, or bets for First Goalscorer who come on as a substitute after the first goal has been scored will be void
For First Goalscorer or Last Goalscorer betting, own goals do not count.
Odds are available for ‘No Goalscorer’ therefore in the event of no goals being scored or only an ‘own goal’ being scored; bets for First Goalscorer or Last Goalscorer are lost.
- In the event of two or more players having an identical surname, then unless requested / identified by their forename, team, or odds at the time of the bet being placed, bets will be settled as being for the player with the shortest odds. In the event of the shortest odds applying to more than one of the players, dead-heat rules will apply.
First Goalscorer - Each-Way Betting
- Bets for First Goalscorer are also accepted as each-way with the Place part settled at 1/3 odds a place on the 1st goal, 2nd goal and 3rd goal or the actual number of goals where less than three goals are scored, excluding ‘own goals’.
- Where the selected First Goalscorer scores the first goal, both the Win and Place parts of each-way bets are successful, should the First Goalscorer additionally score the 2nd and or 3rd goal(s), no additional returns are payable.
- Where the selected First Goalscorer does not score the first goal but scores the 2nd or 3rd goal, the place part of the bet is successful.
- Should the selected First Goalscorer score both the 2nd and 3rd goals, returns are only payable on the 2nd goal.
- Where the selected First Goalscorer comes on as a substitute after the first goal has been scored, both the Win and Place parts of the bet will be void, however where the selected First Goalscorer comes on as a substitute before the first goal has been scored, both the Win and Place parts of the bet will stand.
- Last Goalscorer or ‘No Goalscorer’ are not accepted each-way and in the event of being accepted in error, the Win part will stand with the Place part void.
Abandoned and Postponed Matches
- In the event of a match being abandoned, bets will be void; however bets for the First Goalscorer where a goal has been scored will stand.
- A weekend match which is not played or is postponed, will be void unless the match is played on the following day or the Monday in the case of a Bank Holiday weekend.
- A postponed midweek match will be void unless the match is played within the same week up to and including the Saturday.
- Betting-In-Play odds are available on selected live televised matches and are updated online at www.NaijaBet.com
- It should be noted that Betting-In-Play odds fluctuate constantly and as ‘live’ TV and other broadcasts are subject to delayed transmission, advertised odds may no longer be available or may have changed at the time of placing a bet.
- Live bets beyond 75 minute mark are not accepted as valid bets
- Unless otherwise stated e.g. in bets to qualify, all bets are for 90 minutes play.
- In the event of a match being decided by a ‘penalty shoot-out’, the score at the end of extra time will count as the match result for bets placed after normal time.
- Multiple bets involving related contingencies such as ‘Total Goals’ and ‘Time of First Goal’ are not accepted and if accepted in error the stakes concerned will be divided equally .
- The actual number of corners taken will decide betting on ‘Number of Corners’.
- Bets placed from the Monday onwards preceding the event are settled ‘non-runner no bet’ with the stipulation that a deduction in line with Tattersalls Rule 4c (see Rule 24) may apply to winning bets. Should a player withdraw subsequent to teeing-off, bets on that player will be lost.
- Bets placed prior to the Monday preceding the event are settled as ‘all in compete or not’ therefore bets on a player not taking part are lost.
- The result of any play-off will determine the result of a tournament. Where players tie for places, dead-heat rules will apply.
- Should a tournament be affected by adverse weather, bets will be settled in line with the published result irrespective of the number of rounds completed, however should no further play take place subsequent to a bet being placed, the bet will be void.
- In Match betting, the winner will be the player with the lowest score over 72 holes, however should one of the players miss the cut after 36 holes, the other player will be deemed the winner. In the event of both players missing the cut, the winner will be the player with the lowest score over 36 holes. Match betting includes odds for a tie, therefore should a match result in a tie; bets on both players will be lost.
- In Group betting e.g. ‘Top British Player’ etc., the winner will be the player with the lowest score over 72 holes. Bets are ‘non-runner no bet’ therefore in the event of a player from the group withdrawing, a deduction in line with Tattersalls Rule 4c will apply. Unless determined by a play-off, dead-heat rules where appropriate will apply.
- In 2 or 3 ball betting, the winner will be the player in the pairing or group with the lowest score over 18 holes. Should a player in a 2 or 3 ball, not tee-off; all bets on the pairing or group concerned will be void.
- In the event of a player in a 2 ball failing to complete the 18 holes, bets on both players will be void. Should a player in a 3 ball fail to complete the 18 holes, bets on the player concerned will be lost and bets on the remaining players stand.
- In the event of a 2 or 3 ball pairing / group being re-arranged, bets will stand as per the original pairing or group.
- Odds for a tie are offered in 2 ball betting, therefore in the event of a tie, bets on both players will be lost. Dead-heat rules where applicable will apply to 3 ball betting.
- In match betting where odds are offered for the outright win OR handicap betting, unless otherwise requested, bets will be settled at the appropriate odds as being for the outright win, however if only handicap betting is available, bets will be settled in accordance with the handicap.
- Bets not played on the scheduled date will be void.
- Unless otherwise stated, games must have a minimum of 55 minutes play and where a game is abandoned before 55 minutes play, bets will be void.
- If a game goes to overtime, the first team to score a goal will win the game and the goal will be added to the total goals market and reflected in the match/handicap result. Should no goals be scored during overtime, a shoot-out will take place and the winner of the shoot-out will be credited with a one goal victory which will be added to the total goals market and reflected in the match/handicap result. The actual shoot-out score does not count for any market.
- Championship (Stanley Cup), Conference Outright and Divisional betting: Bets will still stand if a team changes name OR relocates OR is suspended from league OR for any other reason, is unable to complete the season.
- Bets are ‘all in compete or not’ therefore bets on a driver who does not compete in the race are lost.
- The podium presentation will be deemed the equivalent of the ‘Weighed-In’ announcement with any subsequent disqualifications disregarded.
- Betting on the Formula One Championship will be settled in line with the total points accumulated immediately following the final race of the season with any subsequent disqualifications disregarded.
Rugby League / Rugby Union
- Bets are accepted in singles and upwards unless otherwise stated.
- All bets are for 80 minutes play; therefore extra time if played will not count.
- The majority of match odds are based on handicap betting; however where a choice of non-handicap betting is also available, unless the odds for the non-handicap have been quoted and confirmed, bets will be settled with the handicap at the appropriate odds.
- Where the venue of a match is reversed or a team plays a different opponent to that published, bets will be void, however should a venue be changed to a neutral ground bets stand.
- In the event of a match being abandoned or not played on the scheduled date, bets will be void. Should a void match reduce a bet to less than the required number of selections, the remaining selections will stand.
- In the event of a match not being completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner of the match; however bets on frame betting will be void.
- Outright Betting: Bets are ‘all in compete or not’ therefore bets on a player not taking part are lost.
- Match Betting: Should the first Set of the match not be completed, bets on the match will be void. If a player fails to complete the match after the first set has been completed, the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner.
- Set Betting: In the event of a match not being completed, Set betting will be void.
Bets involving non-sporting events are subject to the Rules of NaijaBet together with the following additions:
- Bets related to the weather will be settled in line with the official bulletins issued by the Meteorological Office and or The Weather Centre as determined by NaijaBet. Bets are accepted in singles only for the named locations on which prices are offered.
- Bets for a General Election or a By-Election are accepted in singles only and will be settled in line with the votes cast on the day of the Election. The results as declared by INEC or the body that conducted the Elections shall be taken as final.
- From time to time we will offer betting on popular reality TV shows e.g. ‘Big Brother’, ‘Project Fame’, ‘Nigeria Idol’ and more. We will settle bets in accordance with the shows rules. Any additional rules for the show will be displayed at NaijaBet.com.
Bonuses And Promotions
NaijaBet reserves the right to stop, reverse and terminate any bonuses given on their website.
To apply a promo code, you must enter it prior to completing the deposit.
NaijaBet reserves the right to deny or to terminate admission to any of the bonuses, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the Customer.
NaijaBet reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time.
All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer.
If you register several times or set up fictitious accounts or make unusual freequent, huge deposit, attempting to rig bonus offers, NaijaBet reserves the right to call in any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts.
All bonuses must be used to place bets before they can be drawn.
Pools Betting Rules
1. Usually, each pot has a total of 10 games. In order to win the Jackpot, the player has to correctly guess the outcome of all 10 (win, lose or draw).
2. The Jackpot consists of the pool (all participating players’ money) plus whatever amount the operator adds in, to attract more players. If no player in the pool guesses enough correct outcomes (say 8 out of 10), then the players lose all the money in the pool and this amount of money goes to Jackpot.
3. For all Pool Betting tournaments the “pots” are calculated with a unit stake of N10. Therefore, the minimum stake amount is N100. Example: a player staking N100 has 10 unit stakes in the current game. The game “pool” and Jackpot are applicable to all players and are decided on by NaijaBet.
4. Pool Betting bet winnings are paid from the pool, which is equivalent to not more than 90% of the amount represented by participant’s game tickets for the current draw.
5. There is thus a reliable 10% rake. All the options are won when 8 or more outcomes are correctly predicted. If one of the participants in the current draw does not predict at least 8 outcomes correctly, then 50% of the value of the pool is divided between participants who guessed the 7 outcomes correctly.
6. If there are fewer participants, then the pool is divided between players who guessed 6 outcomes correctly, and so on.
7. If one of the participants in the current draw does not predict at least 1 outcome correctly, then the draw is considered to be cancelled and all bet money is returned. One option takes part in its distribution, as well as in fewer projected outcomes of all the winning categories distribution. For example, if 7 outcomes are predicted in one version, then it wins according to 6, 5 and 4 categories.
8. The pool is distributed in the following ratios: 10 correctly predicted outcomes - 10% of the pool, 9 correctly predicted outcomes - 10% of the pool, 8 correctly predicted outcomes - 10% of the pool, 7 correctly predicted outcomes - 10% of the pool, 6 correctly predicted outcomes - 10% of the pool, 5 correctly predicted outcomes - 18% of the pool, 4 correctly predicted outcomes - 32% of the pool. A cumulative Jackpot is provided to the first category of correctly predicted outcomes (10 correctly predicted outcomes) generated from the previous draw.
9. NaijaBet has the right to increase the jackpot, at own cost, and to set any minimum bet for each tournament. If the necessary number of outcomes is not predicted correctly by any of the Participants in one of the 5 categories, then the pool of that category are transferred to the cumulative Jack Pot for the following pool.
For any dispute relating to your account, contact NaijaBet Customer Care - 0819 140 9977 or 07028 950 808 or via e-mail [email protected] who will endeavour to resolve the matter promptly.
Should you remain dissatisfied, you should then refer the matter in writing to:
Customer Services Director, NaijaBet, P.O.Box 253, Akerele, Surulere, Lagos.
NaijaBet reserves the right to disable and discontinue to service to any user who is found to have violated any of the above terms and conditions.
At NaijaBet we take care to ensure that the information you provide to us is protected and managed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. This policy describes how information is gathered and used by NaijaBet in the operation of its online betting operation.
What information is collected?
The personal information you provide to us during the registration process and the subsequent records of your bets and account transactions are retained by us on our computer systems for the purposes of:
- enabling us to set up and manage your account,
- building up a personal profile of you, including the events that you like to bet on,
- providing you with useful information, such as promotional offers, new features and information relating to other services offered by the Naijagroup.
- helping us to improve the service we provide to you.
All of our users’ information is stored in secure operating environments.
Your information will not be provided or sold to any third parties.
NaijaBet may also disclose your personal information to any body investigating actual or suspected criminal activity (including the Financial Services Regulatory Authorities and the State Security Service) or in respect of any event where we take bets, any demonstrable threat to the integrity of that event and/or rules of the relevant governing bodies. In such event, NaijaBet will only disclose personal information which it deems to be necessary and proportionate to any such investigation and where it has been assured by such third party that it will be used in compliance with data protection legislation.
Data Protection Registration
NaijaBet is a brand name of Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Managment Limited.
Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Managment Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the principles set out in that Act relating to the collection and processing of personal information.
|ACCUMULATOR||4 or more selections||1|
|TRIXIE||3 selections - doubles + treble||4|
|PATENT||3 selections - singles + doubles + treble||7|
|YANKEE||4 selections - doubles + trebles + accumulator||11|
|LUCKY 15||4 selections - singles + doubles + trebles + accumulator with bonus / consolation||15|
|YAP||4 selections - as above - no bonus or consolation||15|
|SUPER YANKEE / CANADIAN||5 selections - doubles + trebles + four-folds + accumulator||26|
|LUCKY 31||5 selections - singles + doubles + trebles + four-folds + accumulator with bonus / consolation||31|
|HEINZ||6 selections - doubles + trebles + four-folds + five-folds + accumulator||57|
|LUCKY 63||6 selections - singles + doubles + trebles + four-folds + five-folds + accumulator with bonus / consolation||63|
|SUPER HEINZ||7 selections - doubles + trebles + four-folds + five-folds + six-folds, accumulator||120|
|GOLIATH||8 selections - doubles + trebles + four-folds + five-folds + six-folds + seven-folds + accumulator||247|
|UP AND DOWN||2 selections - single on each plus ‘any-to-come’ singles||2|
|ROUND ROBIN||3 selections - three pairs of ‘up and down’ + doubles + treble||10|
|UNION JACK||selections - trebles in order given i.e.1-2-3, 1-4-7, 1-5-9, 2-5-8, 3-5-7, 3-6-9, 4-5-6, 7-8-9||8|
NaijaBet takes 5% publicity charge on winnings ranging from N500,000 to N999,999 and 10% on 1million and above.
Stakes below N5000 resulting to winnings ranging from N500,000 to N999,999 attracts publicity charge of 10% and 15% on winnings of 1million and above.
NaijaBet reserves the right to sum together bets on same event, where such summation would fall under the conditions described above.
The publicity charge consists:
1. Physical presentation of cheque
2. Media coverage
3. NaijaBet Winners Medal
NOTE: Please note that the above analysis applys to all categories of big winnings highlited above. i.e N500,000 and above.
A few circumstances might emerge where a wager is affirmed, or a payment is made, by us in error. Such circumstances may include: Where the spreads or terms offered by NaijaBet are essentially divergent from those available in the general business sector: Where the spreads or terms offered at the time the wager is done are obviously wrong given the likelihood of the estimate happening: Whenever a wager has been incorrectly acknowledged on a business sector which ought to have been suspended or removed: Where a wager containing contrasting occasions is coincidentally acknowledged, in view of human or other errors: Whenever a settlement error is made while registering or crediting the measure of rewards, and: Any other circumstance that might be alluded to as an error.
NaijaBet is not liable for any I.T disappointment in hardware or issues from the network access supplier utilized by the client while getting to our site. We are not liable for the correctness or the up-to-speed status of the information services provided neither for the correctness of the livescores, statistics or intermediate results available on our website.
The Customer is obliged to notify NaijaBet promptly of any sum credited on his/her account in error. NaijaBet may at any time set off any positive balance following the wrong operation, and may in addition cancel all associated wagers made with the proceeds of the wrong operation.
Neither we (our employees or agents), nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. The Customer hereby agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim or dispute regardless of print outs or other documents. If, because of specialized issues, the printed variant of an archive or of a coupon varies from the web form, the website data would be the final correct record in the settlement of any dispute or claim.
The Customer may link to our home page, provided he/she does so in a way that is fair and legal and does not infringe on our right to do business, and does not in anyway damage our brand or take advantage of it. Links shall not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, collusion, approval, sponsorship or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Where links to other websites and resources provided by our partners or other third parties feature on our Website, such links serve as information channels only. NaijaBet does not make any representation regarding the exactness and dependability of contents available on such third party websites. We hereby affirm that we do not have control over the contents on such websites and therefore accept no responsibility for them, including for any loss or damage that may arise from their use.
Where any rule conflicts without another rule, it is our exclusive right to determine which supercedes
1. An Affiliate would get 35% return of the first 3 months profit made on each newly signed up customer that registers through the affiliate link. The payout would only be done twice per referral.
2. To qualify, Affiliate must show evidence of at least 5 active newly registered customers (who have registered, made minimum of N2,000 deposit each) within the month of qualifying payment, or forfeit the commission.
Account Holder: NaijaBet Credit Account, NaijaBet Debit Card or NaijaBet Deposit, Account Customer.
Rules All NaijaBet rules including any specific rules relating solely to individual bet types and or sports betting.
Official Broadcaster: Satellite Information Services Limited (SIS) or alternative officially appointed Company.
NaijaBet: Trading name of Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Managment Limited, Registered in Nigeria: Company No: 699880.
betting becoming a problem?
Please talk to a member of the NaijaBet Customer Care team. They are trained to explain the options that NaijaBet can make available to you to assist you, such as self-exclusion.
You can contact Customer Care on 0706 343 7475 or 0818 5800 374
or e-mail: [email protected]